To gain entry into Diploma of Community Services Work course you must:
1. Be recognised as competent, through a recognised training program or recognition process, against the following core units of competency from CHC40708 Certificate IV in Community Services Work:
CHCCS411C Work effectively in the community sector
HLTHIR403C Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers OR
2. Have sufficient relevant experience and knowledge of community work and/or community services to indicate likely success at this level of qualification in a job role involving:
• The application of knowledge with depth in some areas and demonstration of a broad range of technical and other skills
• A wide range of tasks and roles in a variety of contexts, with complexity in the range and choices of actions required and including work with culturally diverse clients and co-workers
• The exercise of discretionary judgement and decision making under general guidance.
Phoenix Institute is committed to the fair treatment of all its students and persons seeking to enrol with the Phoenix Institute.